Land Estates are pleased to bring to the market this Three bedroom extended "double" fronted end of terrace property located in West Dartford.
The current owner has done an extremely good job in creating this spacious home. The property has been decorated in neutral colours throughout, so this is blank canvas just waiting for your own personal touch!
This home is wonderfully spacious, with three great size receptions on offer, as well as a kitchen/breakfast room and downstairs w.c. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms and they really are doubles! In-fact I would go as far as to say the master bedroom is HUGE, not only is it HUGE but it benefits from an en-suite as well. No fighting over the bathroom facilities in this home! The family bathroom is also a very good size.
The garden to the rear is a wonderful size, so those of you that are green fingered this would suit you down to the ground. Mainly laid to lawn with a patio area is would be an ideal place to sit and relax in the summer months. There is also access to the front of the property from a side gate.
The driveway is in keeping with this property as it is very spacious at least 3 cars would sit comfortably on here.
Location wise, you couldn't find better. Extremely close to Dartford town centre and Dartford mainline station with direct access into Central London. A2 and M25 is also very convenient.
For schools the Dartford Grammar Schools are a 10 minute walk these schools are amongst the best in the country. There is also West Gate Primary School, Dartford Technical College (DTC) for girls, and Rainbow Nursery, all just literally across the road.
All in all a great property in a great location.
The property is offered unfurnished and is available Now.
Please call Land Estates to arrange a viewing on 01322 413 501
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media