Rarely available maisonette apartment in what used to be the Old Paper Mill built in 1910 with lots of character.
A truly exceptional and brand new refurbished raised ground floor duplex apartment. Arranged over two levels the apartment has been designed to maximize the feeling of space and light with high ceilings and well-proportioned rooms throughout.
As you enter this gorgeous flat you are welcomed by a spacious open plan kitchen/reception. There is an abundance of natural light throughout via the large dual aspect sash windows.
The lounge area has laminate flooring with the kitchen area being tiled. Just behind the kitchen there is large under stairs storage which also includes a washing machine. There is also a handy w.c fro all your guests.
The two double bedroom and bathroom is situated on the upper level. The bedrooms are neutrally decorated. The bathroom has modern décor with tiled bath panel, shower attachments and a waterfall shower unit. It is simply finished with high quality fittings.
The property has wood flooring through-out and it has one allocated parking space.
This really is an impressive and prestigious apartment that one will definitely enjoy.
It is ideally located for Dartford Town Centre, train station, A2/M25, and it is also just a short distance from Bluewater shopping centre for all you shopaholics!
The apartment is offered unfurnished and is available NOW!
Please call Land Estates on 01322 413 501 to arrange a viewing.
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media