What a stunning property!
Here at Land Estates, we are pleased to introduce you to this two bedroom terrace property.
The property is in a great location and in ready to move in condition.
As you enter the property, you have the hallway which leads you into the cosy living area with a special feature fireplace.
Further down the hallway you will find the large kitchen area, fitted with modern wall and base units for that extra storage space. This is an ideal kitchen for the growing family as it fits a dining table, great for when you have guests too!
With attractive wood effect flooring and double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, this really is the heart of the home.
The rear garden is a lovely size, there are three sections to it, the first is the raised decked area which is handing for summer barbecues, the second is the laid to lawn area, ideal for children to run around in, and the last section at the very end is the patio section.
Heading upstairs you will find the two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
The master bedroom is a large double and has a small built-in cupboard for you to tuck away all your shoes and coats! There is also a shelved section, perfect to use as a small makeup station or even study area.
The second bedroom is also double in size and has the benefit of fitted wardrobes, a space saver.
The family bathroom has attractive wood effect tiled flooring and is fitted with a modern suite and benefits from a bath with shower over, WC and pedestal sink.
This property is situated in the ever popular West Dartford area, fantastically located for nearby highly regarded schools, all within walking distance to the town centre with an array of shopping facilities and eateries along with the mainline station being close by too.
This property is offered unfurnished and is available in February.
Call Land Estates now on 01322 413 501 to arrange a viewing!
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media