We are delighted to present this two double bedroom terraced home located on Mount Pleasant Road in Dartford.
Once you step into the property, the first thing that you notice is the space on offer. The lounge, is a great size and very spacious. There is a separate dining room which has a wonderful size, and has direct access to the kitchen, The kitchen is a generous size and has a range of modern wood effect wall and base units and a handy breakfast bar. You could even manage a table and chairs in here. Giving you even more of an option with the dining room. The window from the kitchen gives great views of the rear garden. The bathroom to the rear is modern and comprises of a White bath suite. A door to the side gives access to the rear garden.
There are two double bedrooms to the first floor. Bedroom one faces the front of the property and has an abundance of light coming through, there is a handy built in cupboard for added storage. Bedroom two looks out onto the rear garden and also benefits from a handy storage cupboard.
The garden is south facing with a decked area ideal for sipping Pimms in the Summer and a few steps down leads you nicely onto the lawned area. There is also a good size shed, handy for all your garden tools.
Location wise, it's super! Minutes to Dartford Town Centre and if you are a commuter heading to Central London then you will find the Train Station is just a 5-10 minute walk away.
The property is offered unfurnished and is available mid February.
To arrange a viewing, please call Land Estates on 01322 413501
Lounge 3.43m (11'3") x 3.38m (11'1")
Dining Room 3.40m (11'2") x 3.38m (11'1")
Kitchen 3.38m (11'1") x 2.95m (9'8")
Bathroom 2.74m (9'0") x 1.50m (4'11")
Bedroom One 3.43m (11'3") x 3.38m (11'1")
Bedroom Two 3.38m (11'1") x 3.38m (11'1")
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media