No onward chain!
Land Estates are pleased to present this two bedroom semi detached property located on Chestnut Road in Dartford.
The property has been refurbished to a high standard and decorated throughout in classic White. All ready for the next lucky owners to create their own style and taste as it a complete blank canvas. Laminate flooring adorns the ground floor and new Grey carpet compliments the first floor, with the exception of the downstairs family bathroom and separate w.c upstairs which benefits from tiled flooring.
To the front of the property you will be met with a good size driveway which can cater for two cars. Access to the rear garden can also be gained from the front of the property via a side gate.
Once inside the property you are greeted by a small entrance with the stairs directly in front. Turn left and you will note a good size lounge area with understairs cupboard. Make your way from the lounge into the kitchen, with its brand new White wall and base units and black work surfaces. With space for all appliances you will not be disappointed! There is even enough space here for a dining room table and chairs. A side door from the kitchen gives another option for access to the rear garden. The family bathroom is a very generous size and has been tiled from floor to ceiling. The bathroom suite is white, with shower attachment.
To the first floor there are two good size double bedrooms one with build in storage cupboard and a separate w.c which is a very handy addition to this property, especially if you have small children.
The garden has been well thought out. Two decking areas which will be ideal in the summer months for entertaining or a separate area for the children to play on their trampoline! Its not all decking - there is a lawned area as well, which is easily maintainable. Side access houses two sheds and leads out to the front of the property.
D/G and GCH are throughout.
Location wise this is a very well placed property for all amenities. Local schools are Oakfield Primary School, Westgate Primary and Our Lady's Catholic Primary School. Secondary schools are Dartford Grammar School for Girls and Boys - so you will be spoilt for choice. If schools are not important but travel is then you will be pleased to note that Dartford Town Centre and Mainline station are within easy walking distance. The A2/M25 are a 5 minute drive away - so you can be in Central London in no time or a nice quiet Kent Village, depending on your mood.
The property is offered chain free.
Floor plan and measurements coming soon!
Please call Donna on 01322 413501 to arrange your viewing
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media