Land Estates are pleased to present this huge three bedroom family home in Dartford.
The re-furbishment works, is in our opinion, of an extremely high standard with modern kitchen, bathroom and shower room. This home boasts those glorious high ceilings and large bay windows which make properties of the Victorian era so popular.
Decorated in White throughout this home is bright and welcoming. You can move straight in and the only decision to make is where to put your furniture!
When you first see this home you will notice the lovely facade it is extremely attractive. The front garden is large with a long pathway leading to the front door. Once inside, you will get a real sense of how large this home is. The hallway is long and inviting with the lounge and dining room to the left. The kitchen is located at the rear of the property and has modern wall and base units and built in oven and hob and gorgeous Red tiles which add a splash of colour. A door to the side leads you out into the rear garden. The bathroom is also located at the rear of property and is a really good size, with it's new bathroom suite in White and neutral coloured tiles from floor to ceiling this is a relaxing haven after a busy day.
To the first floor you will be struck by the size of the open landing which is huge. There are three good size bedrooms, two doubles and one single. The family shower room is also brand new and again tiles adorn the floor and ceiling.
The rear garden is a manageable size and can be accessed via the side door from the kitchen or the front via a side gate. With two separate parts to the garden this would make an ideal place to gather with family and friends on the patio while the children play on the separate lawn area.
This home also benefits from a garage and two parking spaces to the front.
D/G and GCH are also present.
Located close to Dartford train station, the A2 and M25 as well as Dartford town centre this home couldn't be better placed. Primary and Secondary schools are also close by.
Dartford is also home to the Orchard Theatre, a Library, Park and Museum. So you will never be bored of places to visit and things to see.
This property is offered unfurnished and is available from 30th June 2018!
To arrange a viewing on this stunning home , please call Lewis on 01322 413501
Lounge 3.86m (12'8") x 3.20m (10'6")
Dining Room 3.51m (11'6") x 3.30m (10'10")
Kitchen 3.91m (12'10") x 2.74m (9'0")
Bathroom 2.74m (9'0") x 1.32m (4'4")
Bedroom 1 4.37m (14'4") x 3.81m (12'6")
Bedroom 2 3.56m (11'8") x 2.64m (8'8")
Shower Room 2.62m (8'7") x 1.83m (6'0")
Bedroom 3 2.74m (9'0") x 2.59m (8'6")
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media