This stunning Five bedroom property will leave you utterly "In Love". Located on Sympathy Vale on the Bridge Development this is a must see!
The Bridge Development built in 2012 by Taylor Wimpy and designed by Wayne Hemingway, (half of the duo behind the fashion label Red or Dead) joined forces to create the Bridge Development and it really is a great place to live.
This Town House home is incredible in design and is absolutely stunning. You can see that the current owners have spent time and money getting the feel and look of this property just right and they have certainly succeeded. There is no need to lift a paint brush - just unpack and move straight in.
The floors are adorned with Oak flooring to three of the five bedrooms and Karndean flooring to the ground floor. The remainder of the home benefits from lush cream carpet. The property has an array of light bursting through the windows which is both warming and comforting.
The home itself offers any potential buyers all they could want. Walk through the door and you are met by a lovely size hallway, there is downstairs cloakroom a great size lounge with storage cupboard and patio doors leading to the rear garden. The kitchen is a super size with modern wall and base units in White and Dark Gray work surfaces.
To the first floor there is a splendid master-bedroom with an impressive en-suite shower room - this space is currently being used as a second reception - great idea! A further double bedroom can be found at the end of the hallway
To the second floor, again there is another incredible double bedroom and two sizeable single bedrooms. All wonderful sizes and decorated with individuality and finesse. The family bathroom is decorated in white and is both relaxing and calming.
The garden is South facing and has a patio area great for a barbecue in the Summer and nice size lawn and shed, there is also outside lighting and tap.
If you are familiar with the Bridge Development you will know that there are "pocket parks" scattered around, so if you are enjoying the garden with family and friends - the fun can spill over to the park which is directly behind the garden. A great place for the children to run around and play. The development has a real sense of community and you can see and feel it immediately.
The fast track bus is also of great benefit and is free to all residents. With its own on-site Primary School; Dartford Bridge Primary School graded "Good" by Ofsted in 2014 and its own local supermarket there is not much more that you could wish for.
GCH and D/G are of course present throughout the property and one allocated parking space adds to the appeal.
This really is a lovely home that has to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
This property is offered unfurnished and is available now.
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media