Land Estates are delighted to bring to the market this beautiful three storey, three bedroom town house in Dartford built and designed by Barratt Homes!
This property is stunning inside and out and would make an ideal family home as it is spacious, bright and modern throughout.
Once inside the property you are greeted with an entrance hallway. Whilst taking in the surroundings you appreciate the fresh and modern feel that radiates throughout this home. It is extremely bright which is largely due to the windows and snow White decor which is present in each room.
The lounge is a good size and the kitchen is extremely modern with a range of white gloss wall and base units and fresh black work tops which compliment each other perfectly and has double patio doors giving you direct access out to the rear garden. A really lovely touch especially in the summer months. There is also a handy W/C which is what a well thought out family home requires.
Moving to the first floor you will not be disappointed. The remainder of this home has lush cream carpet throughout and is home to two great size double bedrooms - the master having built in wardrobes as well as an en-suite shower room. No need to panic over queues for a shower in the morning as this floor is also home to the family bathroom.
To the third floor there are two further double bedrooms, both extremely generous sizes. You will also note a Jack and Gill shower room! with Amtico flooring.
The garden is everything that you would expect from a fabulous home like this. A good sized lawn area and a shed for storage. There is also side access from the garden to the front of the property.
This home has the benefit of one allocated parking space.
This property is located just a short walk away from Dartford town centre and Dartford train station, ideal for commuters. There are also a variety of primary and secondary schools just minutes away.
The apartment is offered part furnished and is available from first week of December!
Please call Land Estates on 01322 413 501 to arrange a viewing.
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media