Land Estates are pleased to bring to the market, this beautifully designed, one bedroom apartment located within the Bridge development.
Situated on the fourth/top floor, living here will give you the benefit of stunning far reaching views from both the living area and the bedroom.
The hallway, fitted with neutral carpets benefits from a large storage cupboard, and gives access onto the living/kitchen area, double bedroom and bathroom.
Following through to the very spacious living and kitchen area, you have stunning wood effect laminate flooring throughout. The living area itself is especially large in space, allowing you to unpack immediately and settle in. The kitchen area is set back from the living space and come with all white goods included, which means you have plenty of room to cook up a great meal and entertain your guests.
The private balcony which runs along the living room and bedroom brings the beaming sun during the day offering so much natural light.
You have a large double bedroom, again fitted with neutral carpets and in "ready to move in" condition. Having the two double glazed doors leading to the private balcony for some fresh air in the morning, what more could you ask for?
The contemporary fitted bathroom has wood effect laminate flooring, is partially tiled and boasts a sleek suite, with WC, panel bath with shower over and pedestal sink.
With a lift to the property, gas central heating system, double glazing throughout, an allocated parking and cycle storage space, this truly is an opportunity not to miss.
Another two perks you have when living within the Bridge Community are the free phone and 60 Mbps broadband for first six months by calling seethelight and the free fast track for all residents.
The property is being offered unfurnished and is available from mid November.
To book a viewing, please call Land Estates.
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media