Land Estates are pleased to present this amazing three bedroom end of terrace property.
The outside looks great, just wait until you get inside...
You are immediately welcomed by the driveway which fits approximately 2 cars, great for a growing family.
The entrance porch allows you to take off the muddy boots and walk straight into the cosy, spacious living area. With a large bay window to the front, spot lights which run around the room and hanging lights, you will be able to enjoy this area with the family throughout the day. Another great feature to this room is the under-stair storage cupboard and feature fireplace built in to the feature wall, such a cosy touch!
Leading on from the living room, you have the kitchen/dining room, with wood effect laminate flooring, modern wall and base units and sleek black tiles, this is the perfect kitchen. There is plenty of storage on offer for this family home, with an in-built oven, hob and extractor fan. Another addition to this kitchen is the fridge-freezer which is to remain in the property.
There are two double glazed patio doors from the kitchen/diner which lead you onto the lovely rear garden. The garden has two tiers, the higher tier is a good sized decked area, great for the upcoming Summer parties, and the lower tier is laid to lawn, which is perfect for the kids to run around in. Another perk to this rear garden is the storage shed, a wonderful space for anyone who is green-fingered!
Upstairs you are greeted with three good sized bedrooms, and of course the family bathroom.
Two of the bedrooms are large doubles, both with a fitted cupboard and the third bedroom is a good sized single, which could be used as a nursery/play room or alternatively, a study/reading nook.
The family bathroom, modern in its style, has tiled walls and tile effect vinyl flooring, and comprises a P-shaped bath with shower over, WC, pedestal sink and a heated towel rail.
With so much on offer, this wonderful home should definitely be on your must view list.
This property is offered unfurnished and is available now!
To book a viewing please call Land Estates on 01322 413 501.
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media