Land Estates are delighted to welcome to the lettings market this luxury three bedroom apartment with lift access and spacious communal hallways.
Being situated on the 4th floor this apartment offers an array of wonderful views across Dartford. This recently built property offers sleek and modern touches throughout.
The living area is light and airy with benefits including a feature balcony which stretches across the corner of the living space, giving you an opportunity to enjoy your own outdoor space with superb views over landscaped courtyard and pond.
Within the kitchen, you will find high quality integrated appliances and fitted designer units. Having such a modern kitchen area, you are able to unpack and begin entertaining your family and friends.
The three bedrooms are all of a great size, with the master and second bedroom being doubles and the third bedroom being a roomy single. Both the master and second bedroom benefit from attractive carpeting and fitted wardrobes, a real space saver!
There are two bathrooms to this apartment, making the morning rush easier. Both are fitted with Weston Homes signature Smart Bathroom technology. The family bathroom boasts an attractive modern suite comprising a bath with shower attachment, WC and sink. The second bathroom, within the master bedroom comprises a large walk in shower unit, WC and sink.
Parking is not going to be an issue with this apartment, you have access to the secure underground parking.
Location is everything and this property is located perfectly. Set within the historic Mill Pond site, you are in an ideal position to be nearby the local Dartford Town Centre, with an array of shopping and eating facilities. You are also situated opposite the Dartford Rail Station which has links taking you into London, handy for a city commuter.
The Langley Square development is a former Victorian factory site. Some features you will benefit from are the village pond, children's play area as well as open green spaces and public walkways.
This property is offered unfurnished and is available from mid December.
To arrange a viewing, please call Land Estates.
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media