Land Estates are pleased to bring to the market this modern, three bedroom house in Dartford.
As soon as you enter this property, you are greeted by the hallway with a storage cupboard you could keep all your shoes and coats in.
From the hallway you have access to the downstairs W.C, perfect for all the family and friends!
Comprising a modern suite with attractive tiled walls and wood effect laminate flooring.
The wood effect laminate flooring follows into the sleek and tidy kitchen, with an in-built oven, gas hob with extractor fan over, fitted washing machine, integrated fridge-freezer hidden behind modern fitted wall and base units. Within the kitchen is a dining space, with room for a four seat table, great for the growing family to dine around.
Further through the hallway, you will find the spacious living room to the rear of the property. The living room is fitted with a lovely cream carpet and has a dark chocolate tiled effect feature wall.
Another attractive benefit to the living area is the double glazed doors which lead you out into the rear garden. There is a small decked area to the back of the garden which is a great seating area where you can enjoy a glass of wine at the end of a long day, along with a storage shed too. The garden is mostly laid to lawn and has a small patio area as well.
Leading upstairs, you will find the three bedrooms. The master bedroom is of a great size, with a fitted double wardrobe and light wood effect laminate flooring, you really can come home and unwind, you could also have a refreshing shower in your very own en-suite! Fitted with the same decor as the family bathroom, you have a heated towel rail, shower unit, WC and pedestal sink. Having a benefit like this is not to be missed, within a three bedroom house, it is extremely useful for the family.
Bedroom two is also double in size, with natural light flooding in throughout the day with the three windows looking out to greenery. Last but not least, the third bedroom is a roomy single, ideal for a nursery room, study area or reading nook!
If you're still won over by this property, you may want to reconsider as there is an allocated parking space which comes with the property, which is one less thing to worry about.
Please contact Land Estates to arrange a viewing.
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media