Land Estates are pleased to offer this stunning end of terrace Two Double Bedroom House.
This wonderful property is in ready to move in condition. On entrance to the property, you are greeted with a light and spacious hallway, giving access to the first floor with neutral carpeted stairs.
You will find the useful downstairs WC on your right hand side, comprising a WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail and a feature mirror.
Opposite the WC, you have access onto the kitchen. Fitted with a built in oven, hob and extractor fan, along with a built in fridge-freezer, this kitchen has everything you need to cook up a family meal.
There is also an abundance of wall and base units, with the benefit of a washing machine and a drier.
The living room is of a fabulous size, with attractive patio double doors onto the rear garden. There are two attractive light fittings and a feature wall too, making the room feel very homely.
There is a great feature of a understairs storage cupboard with light, perfect for storing the hoover and kids' toys in!
The rear garden is a great size, there is a shed to the rear and there is both patio area along with grassed area too. The garden has the special feature of side access which actually leads you out onto your allocated parking space, a great perk to this property!
Leading upstairs, you have access to both bedrooms, both double in size. The master bedroom has a built in double wardrobe, which is a great space to store all your clothes and shoes.
The second bedroom also offers a great amount of space, there is an airing cupboard however there is a storage to the top of this too.
Situated in a sought after area of Dartford and is located within walking distance to town centre and mainline station.
The property is offered unfurnished and is available NOW.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us on 01322 413 501.
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media