New to the market is this lovely end of terrace property to rent.
With three double bedrooms, spacious living accommodation and two bathrooms, what's not to miss?
On entrance to this property, you are welcomed by the large hallway giving access to the living accommodation, the handy downstairs WC and stairs to three bedrooms and family bathroom.
The downstairs WC is tiled throughout and sleekly designed, fitted with a WC, sink and mirrored cabinet which is useful for visitors.
The living room is fitted with a neutral carpet, benefitting with a large bay window allowing natural light to flood in throughout the day. There is an opening which leads out into the dining area, which is laid with attractive wood effect laminate flooring and again has a large window which just lights the room up.
The dining room is linked to the fantastically sized kitchen area. You are immediately blown away by the size of the room, with a breakfast bar which can seat up to six people, this really is the heart of this family home.
The kitchen has an abundance of attractive wall and base units, conveniently fitted with families in mind. There is an in-built fridge freezer, oven and microwave, with a large 5-ring hob, great for cooking up a feast throughout the year.
One great benefit of the kitchen is the door giving access to the side of the property, handy for dropping your shopping straight inside!
Leading upstairs you have the three very good size bedrooms and family bathroom. There is a storage cupboard which is handy to store towels and bedding, or to hide the hoover away.
The master bedroom and bedroom two are both decorated with neutral decor and carpets, and bedroom three is fitted with light wood effect flooring which may be ideal to use as a study room.
The family bathroom is spacious in size, tiled from floor to ceiling and fitted with a WC, bath with shower attachment over and pedestal sink. It's perfect for all to use, having all the necessities you need.
This property is located within close proximity to local shops, pubs/bars and just a short walk to Wilmington. Also, the property is located within a 10 minute drive to Dartford Town Centre.
The property is offered unfurnished and is available at the beginning of June.
To arrange a viewing, call Land Estates on 01322 413501.
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media