Land Estates are more than proud to present this stunning two bedroom apartment situated in the ever popular Ingress Park Development.
On entrance, you are welcomed by a spacious and inviting hallway, laid with attractive wood effect flooring. There is a wall mounted telephone intercom system with screen built in for extra safety.
There are two double bedrooms to the left of the hallway. The master bedroom is fitted with plush cream carpet that you can just sink your toes into. With three built-in wardrobes you are spoilt for storage space, and you also have the added benefit of an en-suite shower room, comprising a double shower you can step into, WC and wash hand basin. The bedroom is lit with several spot lights and has natural light flowing in from the two windows.
The second bedroom, which is currently being used as a study/office also offers a great space to work with. The wood effect flooring flows into this room and has two large windows to allow the space to feel light and airy.
The family bathroom is set at the end of the hallway, benefiting from a white three piece suite and is mostly tiled keeping the room looking clean and fresh.
You will find access to the living area via the double doors giving a classy feel to the property. You are immediately welcomed by the open L-shaped living space, with large wall length windows, including the patio doors leading to the balcony.
The living room is neutrally decorated throughout, lit with spot lights and fitted with the wood effect flooring. There is a special touch to this living room, being the window seat, allowing you to take some time to yourself and enjoy the surrounding views throughout the day.
Following through the room, you will find the dining area allowing space for a 6-seater dining table. Tucked away from the living area is the kitchen. You are able to enjoy cooking up your favourite meal, whilst entertaining guests within the room. The kitchen is fitted with light wooden wall and base units with sleek black countertops. The kitchen is fully fitted with a built in oven with extractor fan, fitted washing machine, dishwasher, integrated oven and microwave and a fridge-freezer which is smartly hidden behind unit doors.
You also are in luck with this apartment, having an allocated parking space in the underground secure car park.
The property is set on the first floor, there is access via the stairs and lift.
Living in this location truly has its benefits, you are within a 10 minute walk from Greenhithe Train Station and a 5 minute drive from Bluewater Shopping Centre, Ebbsfleet International and Darenth Valley Hospital, all with easy links to the M25 and A2.
This apartment truly is not one to be missed. Being situated in such a charming location, with plenty of greenery and paths to walk through, there shouldn't be a reason to let this one go.
The property is offered furnished and is available from now.
To arrange a viewing, please contact us on 01322 413 501.
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media