Land Estates are pleased to present this fantastic two bedroom apartment to rent.
This property is in ready to move in condition, starting with the entrance hallway which gives you access to all room, laid with attractive wood effect flooring and neutrally painted walls.
To your left you have access to the two double bedrooms. The master bedroom is of a great size and benefits from an en-suite. The bedroom is ready to unpack your belongings into and relax. The en-suite is fitted with a shower unit, WC and pedestal sink, it really does have everything you need to get ready in the morning!
The second bedroom is also a good size and is laid with a neutral carpet.
Within the hallway, you have access to the family bathroom. Fitted with a three piece suite, this family bathroom is suitable for all.
To the right, you will lead into the large living area. The living area is light and spacious with three large windows allowing light to flood in through the day.
From the living room you have a door which allows access into the kitchen. The kitchen has an array of wall and base units and has a built-in oven and hob with new extractor fan and work-surfaces. There is also a washing machine in the property which is available for use too.
A few fantastic benefits to note on this property are the two parking permits with an a range of spaces to park, being situated on the ground floor so it is perfect for all to access and being in ready to move in condition!
Located in the quiet residential Temple Hill area of Dartford, local amenities are within walk distance. You are also located close by to the Fast Track bus stops giving access to the town centre and mainline station.
The property is offered unfurnished and is available NOW!
To arrange a viewing, call Land Estates on 01322 413501.
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media