STUNNING NEW BUILD APARTMENT!
Land Estates are pleased to offer this amazing two bedroom apartment situated in the thriving Eltham location, situated within the Royal Borough of Greenwich.
These properties have been built to match the criteria of those looking for sleek and modern living in a convenient location.
Internally, the property is fitted with bespoke oak veneer flooring to the living and kitchen area and the two bedrooms have neutral plush carpets you can soak your toes into.
The living area is of a great size, offering spacious accommodation for you to settle straight into. With the thermostatically-controlled heating, you really are able to enjoy the apartment at your highest comfort level.
The kitchen is fitted with high technology integrated appliances including the fridge-freezer, oven, hob and extractor fan, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine... all you need to do is pour yourself a glass of wine, get the cook books out and invite the friends and family to enjoy this lovely apartment.
The two bedrooms are both double in size with the benefit of spot lights to brighten up the room, along with the large windows allowing the sun to shine in throughout the day. The master bedroom proudly boasts an en-suite shower room and a built in wardrobe, allowing you to tuck the shoes away after a long day at work.
The family bathroom is a very generous size, complimented with attractive tiles and a three piece suite with the benefit of a shower attachment, this bathroom really has all you need.
An additional benefit not to be forgotten with this apartment is the allocated parking space, tucked beneath the building in secure underground parking grounds.
This apartment is situated on the 4th floor and can be accessed via the lift or stairs.
The Grove Place development is set around landscaped grounds, just off Eltham High Street. This allows you to have a lovely afternoon stroll around the area, and pick up some last minute groceries too!
The location is truly perfect, you are within a 10 minunte walk from Eltham Mainline Station which is particularly handy for professional commuters and families alike.
This property is offered furnished and is available NOW!
Please call 01322 413 501 to arrange a viewing.
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media