Set back from the road and standing proud in a prominent position is this three bedroom family home in the much desired area of West Dartford.
This family home is extremely attractive and is sure to impress!
The driveway to this property is spacious enough to house at least 3 cars so parking issues will be a thing of the past.
This property oozes family home and is large enough to accommodate.
Once you step through the door there is a large entrance hallway to greet you. To the ground floor you will be impressed with the array of rooms on offer. There is a spacious lounge. The kitchen/breakfast room is spacious and modern, with plenty of storage space for all your kitchen utensils, there are even integrated white goods. Through the kitchen you can also access your utility room. Further on from the kitchen there is a massive through lounge/dining room. This also leads you on to your garden area which is a great size and a real sun trap! There is also a downstairs shower room for added convenience... this has only recently been fitted.
To the first floor, there are three bedrooms. Two substantial doubles both with built in wardrobes and storage and a surprisingly spacious single. The family shower room is modern and a good size.
The garden to the rear is just lovely and can be accessed from the through lounge, or utility room and is complemented with a nice size lawned and separate patio area.
Location wise, this home could not be better placed. Its is within the catchment area of the well regarded Dartford Grammar Schools as well as Crayford Town Centre and Mainline station. Access to the M25/A2 Coastal bound or Central London bound is a matter of minutes away.
D/G and GCH add the finishing touches.
This property is offered unfurnished and is available from the start of September.
Please call Land Estates on 01322 413501 to arrange your viewing.
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media