Land Estates are proud to present this four bedroom terraced house that is bursting from the seams with cosy family living!
The property is tucked away at the end of Powder Mill Lane, where there is plenty of room available for parking as well as a garage situated behind the building.
As you walk through the front door, you are greeted by a welcoming hall that gives you access to a handy wc as well as a study room which can also be used as a 4th bedroom. Further into the hallway you will find what is an extremely spacious kitchen, where there is plenty of room to catch up with the whole family and enjoy a fabulous feast. A great feature which this kitchen boasts, is direct access onto the attractive large rear garden, with a paved seating area at the back, perfect for a glass of wine in the evening with friends and family.
As you head up the stairs you have a generously sized living room, with plenty of space to kick your feet up after a long day and enjoy a quiet nights in. On this floor, there is the second bedroom that is directly adjacent to the living room which is a great sized double.
Leading upstairs you will find the house bathroom and a shower room making the morning rush less chaotic for the family. On top of all the space you already have there is plenty of cupboard space tucked away throughout the house making storage a problem of the past.
With the property being located just outside of Dartford, you are a stone’s throw away from all of the living essentials. With local shops being two minutes away, the need for milk will never be an expedition. As well as, Dartford Town Centre being five minutes away by car and Bluewater shopping centre only being a ten minutes drive away you will never fall short of activities to do.
The final icing on the cake is the vast connections to the rest of Kent and Greater London. With Dartford Train Station only one mile and situated within the oyster zone a trip to London is no hassle at all and with the A2 and M25 close by gives you ultimate connection to the rest of Kent.
This property is offered unfurnished and is available from the end of October. Please call Land Estates on 01322 413 501 now to arrange a viewing!
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media