Land Estates are proud to bring to the market this fantastic extended three bedroom terraced property located in Dartford.
It really is a gem and the location is just perfect. Set in a quiet cul de sac on Maida Vale Road this home has so much to offer in terms of space and there are few surprises along the way as well.
Once you step inside you are met with a good size hallway that leads onto the open plan lounge and diner. This is a great space and an incredible size. No need to worry about where to put your furniture as there is ample space for just about everything that you need. The dining area has the bonus of a door which leads nicely out onto the rear garden.
The kitchen is very attractive and a great size with an array of wall and base units as well as integrated appliances. Its also very versatile as you can reach the lounge/dining area from the kitchen as well, making it a super 360°access.
The first floor is home to two fantastic sized double bedrooms with both having the benefit of built in wardrobes - great space saving ideas! The third bedroom is a good size single and would also make an ideal nursery or office.
The bathroom is modern with a white three piece suit which includes a fabulous jacuzzi bath and power shower.
The landing is a good size and offers access to the amazing loft space with drop down ladder. Wow this is brilliant! Great for working from home or for older children to have their own area to enjoy.
The garden to the rear is a mainly laid to lawn with a quiet seating area to the rear. An ideal relaxing haven in the warmer months.
The detached double garage is a real treat and a wonderful size. Why not make it an office or studio? You can, as there is power and lighting! You can also access the garage via an alley way at the rear.
Located close to Crayford Train station for direct access into Central London as well as being within walking distance to the local primary and secondary schools. A2/M25 are five minutes away.
A super home which has so much to offer. The property is offered unfurnished and is available now.
Call Land Estates on 01322 413501
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media