New to the market, Land Estates are pleased to present this immaculate three bedroom house.
As soon as you enter this property, you feel calm in the newly decorated hallway.
Comprising of downstairs W.C featuring a modern suite with attractive tiled walls and wood effect laminate flooring. Perfect for all the family and visiting friends!
The class of this property continues into the sleek and tidy kitchen/diner, designed to a high spec, comprising an in-built oven, gas hob with extractor fan over, fitted washing machine, integrated fridge-freezer hidden behind modern fitted wall and base units.
Within the kitchen is a dining space, with room for a table of six which is great for a growing family to dine around.
The spacious living room is located to the front of the property and is filled with natural light entering from both ends of the room. Another attractive benefit to the living area is the double glazed doors which lead out into the low maintenance, south facing rear garden.
Leading upstairs, you will find the two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and family bathroom. The master bedroom is of a great size and fitted with spacious wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
The second bedroom is a good size and also benefits from having Ikea mirror fronted wardrobes with internal lighting.
If parking is a must or just an additional benefit, this property not only offers allocated parking but also benefits from an array of visitor parking spaces for visiting family and friends to use.
This property will not be on the market for long due to the variety of benefits it has to offer. You will need to act quickly if you would like to arrange a viewing and secure this fantastic home for you and your family.
This property is offered unfurnished and available in now!
To arrange a viewing, please contact Land Estates on 01322 413501.
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media