Land Estates are pleased to present this stunning two bedroom apartment situated in the ever popular Ingress Park.
Upon entry, you are welcomed by a spacious hallway, laid with attractive wood effect flooring, giving access to all rooms within the apartment. There is a storage cupboard providing space to tuck away those household appliances! Furthermore, you have a wall mounted telephone intercom system which is ideal if you are security conscious!
The family bathroom benefits from a white three piece suite, attractively tiled throughout.
There are two double bedrooms to the left of the hallway. The master bedroom benefits from both integrated wardrobes and an en-suite shower room.
At the end of the hallway you have access to the living room that is decorated in a way which is truly inviting and gives a 'ready-to-move-in' feel. The position that this property is in gives you an additional perk of some outside space... the balcony area! As the property is set on the fourth floor, the views from the balcony stretch far and wide and really are stunning when the sun sets across the water.
Tucked away from the living area is the kitchen, it is modern and a great part of this beautiful apartment. There is also integrated appliances.
For those who drive, there is an allocated parking space and there is additional visitors parking.
The apartment gives access to the property via the stairs and a lift so is handy for all.
Living in this location truly has its benefits, you are within a 10 minute walk from Greenhithe Train Station and a 5 minute drive from Bluewater Shopping Centre, Ebbsfleet International and Darent Valley Hospital, all with easy links to the M25 and A2.
This apartment is not to be missed. Being situated in such a charming location, with pathway to walk along the river, there shouldn't be a reason to let this one go.
The property is offered furnished and is available from the start of February.
To arrange a viewing, please contact Land Estates.
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media