Land Estates are delighted to bring to the market this lovely two bedroom Coach House which is located on Millers Close.
This delightful property is tucked away in an extremely popular and quiet residential part of West Dartford, so if you like peace and tranquility then this is the home for you.
Comprising of: hallway, two double bedrooms with the master having the benefit of two sets of double fitted wardrobes... bliss!!! A large bathroom, lounge and kitchen. There is also a loft which is a great size and extends throughout the full length of the property. Storage isn't a problem as there is a good size storage cupboard in the hallway as well as all that glorious loft space to make use of.
This home is bright and the sun light beams through every aspect of it, which may have something to do with the large double glazed windows.
One of the many benefits of owning this home is that you are not overlooked. So if you crave privacy then this will be sure to tick that box as it really feels more like a detached residence.
This home comes with one allocated "undercroft" parking space and a handy storage cupboard underneath the property is also a bonus.
Location is perfect - with a 10 minute walk to Dartford Train Station and its direct links into Charing Cross, Cannon Street and London Victoria.
The local Grammar Schools are a five minute walk away and are amongst the best in the country. Primary Schools are also very present in West Dartford with West Gate Primary School and St Anselm's Catholic School being within easy walking distance.
If you are a bit of a "socialite" then the options for access into Central London will be ideal, as well as the train station you have easy access to the A2 and M25 which are minutes away. Alternatively, if you prefer days by the coast then Broadstairs is an option or if you fancy a coffee whilst people watching, then why not visit Canterbury also easily accessed via the A2.
This property is officered unfurnished and is available from the end of January.
Please call Land Estates on 01322 413501 to arrange a viewing.
Bedroom One 3.81m (12'6") x 3.51m (11'6")
Bathroom 2.01m (6'7") x 1.83m (6'0")
Bedroom Two 2.79m (9'2") x 2.49m (8'2")
Lounge 4.01m (13'2") x 3.30m (10'10")
Kitchen 2.87m (9'5") x 1.83m (6'0")
Courtyard Garden 5.51m (18'1") x 3.99m (13'1")
Undercroft Parking 5.31m (17'5") x 5.31m (17'5")
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media