VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE.
Land Estates are delighted to bring to the market this stunning, newly decorated, two double bedroom apartment located in the popular Townhall Square in Crayford.
Immaculately presented throughout, this apartment is one of the nicest properties currently on the market.
The apartment is located on the first floor, and can be accessed via a secure door entry system. Once inside you will be greeted with a large hallway with storage cupboard which guides you effortlessly throughout the property.
Comprising of an open plan lounge and kitchen which is of an amazing size. It is filled with natural light due to the large windows which surround the room.
The kitchen, as you would expect is modern and high spec. The grey gloss wall and base kitchen units are gorgeous and there is a good amount of work top space. The washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer are all integrated, which is a great bonus.
The master bedroom, in keeping with a rest of the property is a great size and also has the benefit of those gorgeous large windows. Fitted mirrored wardrobes are also an attractive plus.
The second bedroom, equally a great size has ample room for a double bed and wardrobes.
The family bathroom, with a white three piece suit is large and can easily cater for a busy morning.
The property also benefits from secure underground parking. D/G and GCH.
Townhall Square is just a short walk away from both Crayford Train Station and Crayford Town Centre. There are also a variety of schools within walking distance.
This property is unfurnished and is available now.
If you are interested in this property, please contact Lewis.
Information for Tenants:
In addition to paying rent for the property, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Holding deposit - A maximum of one week's rent
Security deposit - Five weeks' rent, rising to six week's rent when the annual rent is in excess of £50,000
During the tenancy:
• Payments to other third parties: such as Council Tax, utilities or payments for communications services.
• Amendments to the TA - £50.00 (Inc. VAT). If a tenant requests a change in tenancy after initial agreement and subject to landlord agreeing. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Change of Sharer - £50 (Inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the cost of the preparation and execution of new documentation being issued.
• Unpaid rent: To pay interest at the Bank of England’s base rate +3% per day on any amount of rent that is more than 14 (fourteen) days late (if the bank’s interest rate is 3%, the landlord or agent (but not both) would be entitled to charge the tenant interest at no more than 6% on the overdue amount for the number of days that the payment has been outstanding). You must pay interest on the full amount that you owe, from the date you should have paid the rent until the date you actually pay.
• Locks and security: If, during your tenancy, you ask us or our agent to attend due to you having lost your keys or due to you being unable to access the property because you have damaged the key or the lock, you are liable for the replacement of any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the locks need to be changed, then you are liable to pay the full costs of a locksmith. New lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord, managing agent any other persons requiring keys will be charged to the tenant.
• Surrender of tenancy: Should a tenant need to surrender the tenancy early and the landlord agrees to re-let the property, the liability for the payment of rent will end once a new tenant is found and takes up occupation. Tenant shall be liable to cover the landlord's cost in re-letting the property, as well as all rent due under the tenancy, until the start date of the replacement tenancy.
• Non AST's signed on or after 1st June 2019
For any company let or for any individual tenant not renting a property under an Assured Shorthold Tenancy the following charges are also payable:
Tenancy Documentation charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenancy
Reference charge - £120.00 (Inc. VAT) per tenant or guarantor
Company reference charge - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Check-in charge – 1 bed - £120.00 (Inc. VAT)
2 bed – £150.00 (Inc. VAT)
3 bed - £180.00 (Inc. VAT)
4 bed - £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Renewal Charge: £200.00 (Inc. VAT)
Land Estates is a member of Client Money Protect (Premiere House 1st Floor, Elstree Way, Borehamwood WD6 1JH – Membership number CMP005457).
Land Estates is a member of Property Ombudsman (55 Milford St, Salisbury SP1 2BP - Membership Number: D03703)
These particulars are intended to give a fair description of the property but their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not constitute an offer of contract. Intending purchasers must rely on their own inspection of the property. None of the above appliances/services have been tested by ourselves. We recommend purchasers arrange for a qualified person to check all appliances/services before legal commitment.
Contact Land Estates for more details
Share via social media